Topbilki.com, Megdan.com is committed to maintaining your privacy. Contact us at megdan @ gmail . com. if you have any questions related to the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this Policy
- The data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal information
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we provide your data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. Processing – any operation or set of operations that are performed on personal data or sets of personal data. Data subject – a natural person whose personal data are processed. Child – individual under 16 years of age. We / us (in capital letters or not) – Megdan.com
Principles of data protection
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have a legal basis. We always review your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
- Processing is limited to the target. The processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- Processing is performed with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data needed for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not store your personal data more than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The subject of the data has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means that you need to know that your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected by / around you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of the personal data you collect.
- Right of correction – which means that you have the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete – which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to limit the processing – which means that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing – which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in cases of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – which means that you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a solution based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result that leads to legal consequences that affect or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data in a format that can be read by the machine or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint – in case we refuse to submit our application under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way the application is processed, please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent to the processing of your personal data.
The data we collect
- The information you have provided to us may be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – basically information that is needed to deliver a product / service or to improve your user experience with us. We retain the information you provide to us to comment on or perform other activities on the Website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
- Automatically collected information about youThis includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information about your cart, your IP address, shopping history (if any), etc. This information is used to enhance your customer experience. When you use our services or browse the content of our website, your activities may be registered.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- to provide us with the service. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing other products and services you have requested; providing advertising materials of your choice and communicating with you in connection with these products and services; communication and interaction with you; and notifies you of changes to the Services.
- to improve your customer experience;
- to fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your personal data legally and / or with your consent.
Based on the conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
Based on a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers * (by us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- to manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the offered / offered products / services;
- to conduct surveys related to customer satisfaction;
Until you inform us otherwise, we offer you products / services that are similar or the same as your shopping / browsing behavior in order to be in our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to collect and use anonymized data. We will only use data outside the scope of this Policy when it is anonymous. We retain your payment details and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but no longer than the statutory period.
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To achieve this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there will be an appropriate precautionary measure for processing.
We will inform you about any additional processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal information with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners to enable the provision of the service or to improve your customer experience. We work only with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or government officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there is another legal basis for this.
How we provide your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymous and aliases when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we strive for everything possible, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to notify the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do our utmost to prevent security breaches and to help the authorities commit breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not refer children to our services.
Changes to these privacy policies